The Board of Directors of Scotgold Resources Limited are responsible for the corporate governance of the Company including its strategic development.
- Principle 1 – Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2 – Structure the Board to add value
- Principle 3 – Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4 – Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5 – Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6 – Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7 – Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8 – Remunerate fairly and responsibly
With the exception to the departures from the Corporate Governance council recommendations, as detailed in the Corporate Governance Statement below, the practices of Scotgold Resources Limited are compliant with the Council’s best practice recommendations.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Audit Committee Charter
- Nomination Committee
- Remuneration Committee